Molecular sieve is a kind of aluminosilicate, which is mainly composed of silica alumina through the oxygen bridge to form an open skeleton structure. In this structure, there are many pores with uniform pore size well arranged pores, which have large internal surface area. In addition, it also includes the combination state of metal ions water with low electricity price large ion radius. Due to the continuous loss of water molecules after heating, but the crystal skeleton structure remains unchanged, so many holes of the same size are formed, these holes are connected by a number of micropores with the same diameter, the molecules of the material have the same size. Diameter. Holes smaller than the diameter of the hole are absorbed into the cavity. Molecules larger than the pores are repulsed, so molecules of different sizes are separated until sieving is called molecular sieves. It is mainly used for deep drying of various gases liquids, separation purification of gas, liquid catalyst carrier. Therefore, it is widely used in refining, petrochemical, chemical industry, metallurgy, electronics, national defense industry so on. Agriculture, environmental protection many other aspects are also increasingly used.
3A molecular sieve is mainly used for drying insulating glass of petroleum cracking gas, olefin, refinery, oilfield gas, chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, industrial desiccant, etc.
Chemical formula: 2 / 3k2o · 1 / 3na22o · Al2O3 · 2SiO2 ·. 9 / 2H2O
1. Dry ethanol other liquids
2. Drying of insulating glass
3. Drying of nitrogen hydrogen mixture
4. Refrigerant drying
4A molecular sieve is mainly used in natural gas various chemical gases liquids. The drying of volatile substances, purification of argon, separation of methane, ethane propane.
Chemical formula: Na2O · Al2O3 · 2SiO2 · 9 / 2H2O
1. Air, natural gas, hydrocarbon completion, deep dry gas liquid, such as refrigerant;
2. Preparation purification of argon;
3. Electrostatic drying of electronic components moisture sensitive substances;
4. Dehydrating agent in coatings, polyester fibers, dyes coatings. 5A molecular sieve
Chemical formula: 3 / 4cao · 1 / 4na2o · Al2O3 · 2SiO2 · 9 / 2H2O
1. Natural gas drying, desulfurization decarbonization;
2. Separation of nitrogen oxygen, separation of nitrogen hydrogen, preparation of oxygen, nitrogen hydrogen;
3. Dewaxing of petroleum to separate normal hydrocarbon cyclic hydrocarbon branched chain hydrocarbon.