The specific steps of carbon molecular sieve replacement are as follows:
Under the normal operation of the nitrogen generator, the user unit should regularly monitor the gas supply pressure of the nitrogen generator system, the drainage of the dehydration degreasing filter, on-line detect the nitrogen purity nitrogen outlet flow. The nitrogen generator should be used for a long time. Purity index of nitrogen outlet. If the purity is reduced, the outlet flow of nitrogen should be reduced to maintain the purity of nitrogen to meet the normal operation in the later stage. If the nitrogen capacity is reduced, the nitrogen production capacity will be sufficient for future use. The nitrogen generator system should be shut down immediately for maintenance the adsorbent in the adsorption tower of the nitrogen generator should be replaced.
After the nitrogen generator system is shut down, the experienced nitrogen generator should be replaced installed immediately to replace the carbon molecular sieve manufacturer
1. First stop the supply of compressed air, unload the internal pressure of nitrogen generator system until all pressure gauges return to zero, then cut off the power supply of the system.
2. If the nitrogen outlet pipe is connected to the top of the adsorption tower, it is necessary to separate the nitrogen outlet pipe first, then remove the top cover of the adsorption tower one by one.
3. After separating the top cover, remove the coconut pad stainless steel wire mesh. If there is no outlet of the suction tower, no residue will be left.
4. After the disassembly work is completed, lighting shall be conducted first to check whether the stainless steel wire mesh at the bottom of the adsorption tower is damaged. You can add a 3cm thick coconut pad as a filter pre lay 5cm thick at the bottom of the adsorption tower with 5mm diameter alumina. The carbon molecular sieve was filled.
5. Fill the top use a hammer vibrating equipment to vibrate the adsorption tower to make the packing density between carbon molecular sieves reach 620-640 kggm3, then replace the top coconut pad stainless steel wire mesh with the adsorption tower head covered. use long bolts to tighten them to the normal position, update all high strength bolts above 8.8.